There can be situations and places where conventional fire detection systems such as smoke alarms and smoke detectors would be rather unsuitable. Think about places such as large outdoor venues, sports stadiums, parks and so forth.
Those are locations where setting up a sufficient number of smoke detectors and smoke alarms would either be very difficult or impossible altogether. Worse, even with a number of smoke detectors installed in such places there remains a good chance that the detectors cannot cover the entire area simply due to its size.
Smoke detectors and conventional fire detectors have another significant disadvantage: they can only detect a fire in direct vicinity of smoke or flames since this is what will trigger the alarm.
* They can cover a large area unlike which is possible with smoke detectors and fire alarms
* They can detect flames from a far distance
* They can detect a fire in real-time the very instant it breaks out
* Flame detection cameras such as the spotfire camera can be integrated in an existing CCTV system
* They are more affordable than a large number of smoke detectors and fire alarms.
*They are ideal for all those places where conventional fire detection measures would be ineffective.
If you want to learn more about the spotfire fire spotting camera you can learn more about them at Argos Fire UK.